I was engaged for a year to plan and implement a content marketing strategy for email marketing company Cabestan. This involved researching, writing and project managing regular content. Content took the form of frequent blog posts as well as monthly white papers. I also wrote an Ebook on eCRM they could give out at trade shows.
My client Xavier Bastien had this to say about my work with Cabestan:
Steven is a highly professional individual with strong business and marketing acumen. Steven provided first class work with a combination of thorough research and analysis, attention to detail and great copy writing skills. Steven demonstrated out of the box thinking, pro active work and suggestion with little guidance.
I would highly recommend Steven as a freelance writer.
Here’s some links to content on their website:
- How Behavioural Targeting Can Increase Your Marketing ROI
- The SaaS Solution for eCRM – addressing each department’s needs
- The Adoption of Centralised Datamart Marketing
- The Bookies Favourite
- Selling a SaaS CRM Solution to Your IT Director
- 10 Reasons why SaaS Software is an Unbeatable Solution for eCRM
- Legalities of Capturing and Storing Customer Data in the UK
- 2.3 Millions Reasons to Take Data Protection Seriously
- Database Keys – How Do You Define a Unique Client Record?
- The Beautiful Game – Listening to 3 Million Fans
- What is eCRM?
- 3 Ways that eCRM Can Open Doors for Your Clients
- eCRM Loyalty Programmes – Engaging With Client at the Right Time with the Right Offer
- eCRM Loyalty Programmes – Best Scenarios to Encourage Repurchase
- eCRM Customer Churn
- eCRM 360 Degree Management of Customer Data
- eCRM Converting New Prospects